The Seasonal Cashier is a position that’s always on the lookout for customers that need assistance or merchandise that needs to reset. As a seasonal hire you will have a defined employment time period. Your manager will communicate with you what your last day worked will be as the peak season comes to an end.
- Assists customers: You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience great from the sales floor to the register. You listen, you help, and you make them want to come back!
- Adjusts to customer flow: You are always on the move and available to provide assistance to customers or your co-workers.
- Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise or business processes.
- Replenish and restock the store: You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
- Maintains product presentation: You are always making adjustments to display the latest fashion and merchandise trends after the customer has taken time to explore all of our great products!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A