As an IT Security Services Specialist (Cloud Security) you will apply your cyber security knowledge and skills to defend our clients from increasingly complex and persistent cyber threats, using industry leading security tools and products and following robust security operations processes and procedures.
Working with a team of security professionals from our SOC at Markham, you will be involved in deployment and integration activities, device management, policy management, event analysis and triage, service-level reporting and other security services related tasks.
- Contribute towards team documentation efforts by creating and maintaining effective operational and technical documentation.
- Review and analyze client requests, translate them into policies and rules and deploy to managed appliances/systems, following all processes and procedures, minimizing chances of failures and outages to client environments.
- Perform all activities adhering to IBM and Client policies, processes and guidelines and contribute towards continuous improvements to the services.
- Perform steady state management of various cloud and network security infrastructure and solutions, such as Container Security, WAF, NGFW, Micro-Segmentation and native cloud security in AWS/Azure/IBM/Google.
- Lead and participate in troubleshooting sessions to find root cause of issues and provide quick workarounds and timely resolutions within client SLAs.
- Effectively interface with client and IBM security governance teams and ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Work effectively as a team player and proactively identify and escalate to management any risks and opportunities in the managed services.
- Participate in on-call rotations and perform change and incident management outside of business hours, as required.
- Regularly review product announcements, advisories and create remediation plans and implement to mitigate associated risks.
- Industry recognized security certifications. (Eg. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CEH, CCSK, etc.).
- Experience in AWS/Azure/ IBM/Google native infrastructure and endpoint security.
- Experience in virtual and cloud NGFW and WAF products from major vendors preferably in a medium to large scale deployment.
- Experience in Workload and Container Security solutions (StackRox, Prisma Cloud, Sysdig)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Certifications in related products from major security product vendors.
- Experience working with service management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Client facing experience supporting large scale security solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A