At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry’s most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
Join us for the opportunity to be a Human Resource Operations Specialist, while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As a Human Resources Operations Specialist, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees. Your role would need you to provide support at the client site.
- Provide administrative support for specific pre hire verification requirements needed to onboard employees from the client organization which include Work Authorization documents and USPS documents.
- Assist with government compliance requirements as needed by the client organization which include Federal and State Labor posters, Annual wage letters and audit requests
- Organize, maintain and update Employee Files as necessary
- Generate reports as applicable/assigned from the applicant tracking system and address queries
- Provide excellent employee service and act as a point of contact for any IBM compliance related queries that might be received from the clients onsite
- To have a good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to queries as how it relates to IBM’s scope of work
- Help in printing and mailing recall letters as well as USPS documents
- Contribute towards any ongoing projects between the client organization and IBM
- Update the applicant tracking system and other client HR systems as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of working in HR Operations supporting the US
- Working knowledge of HR related tools
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors and SAP
- Working experience in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word Documents
- Should have experience in dealing with different functions within Human resources
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and time-management are essential for this role
- Demonstrating strong attention to details, follow up and quick responsiveness is imperative for this role
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders of the organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A