As a Mulesoft Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. Our work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
- Effectively support (and facilitate as needed) Technical Process Review sessions and technical UAT’s
- Gather data migration requirements, analyzes data quality requirements, defines a data quality migration plan and executes.
- Experience building integration solutions on MuleSoft
- Extensive experience building enterprise solutions using Service Oriented Architecture, Integration Patterns, RAML, SOAP, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based/on-premise MuleSoft deployment strategies, CI/CD pipelines, and configurations
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Ruby on Rails, Struts)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A