The Caregiver 3, RN provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 3, RN performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Caregiver 3, RN addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps to manage medications, baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, prepares meals and pays bills. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- less than 2 years of leadership experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the (appropriate state) with no disciplinary action.
- One (1) year of home health care experience
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A