Small Business Banking is absolutely central to delivering a Bank Fit for the Future. We help connect our customers to opportunities and support entrepreneurs as they fulfil their hopes and dreams. If we do this well, their businesses will thrive, meaning they can create more jobs, increase employment and bring greater prosperity to our local communities. As the largest customer segment, Small Business Banking is the cornerstone of Commercial Banking here in the UK, delivering liquidity that is vital to the wider business.
The role of a Business Specialist is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers, prospective customers and professionals in order to maximise contribution towards the Small Businesses Banking Small Businesses segment and to improve customer engagement by understanding the customer’s needs, and offering solutions to help them realise their dreams and ambitions
- Self-educate regarding digital innovation and change agenda in order to drive digital and change adoption of customer base.
- Protect the bank’s assets and reputation by performing rigorous due diligence on the customers and their businesses
- Attract new customers by establishing a strong network with key local business introducers and being active in the local business community
- Be an ambassador for HSBC for the local communities we serve.
- Assist in the delivery of solutions that are appropriate to meet new and existing customer needs, deliver fair customer outcomes, and improve customer engagement
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
- Experience and ability of interacting and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Have an understanding of Business types and structures
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers’ needs and delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience working in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A