Our ability to bring our global experience and perspective to evolving trends and issues in Canada has been a tremendous benefit to our clients. With our offer of unique banking solutions, as well as an extensive global network, no one is better placed to support internationally-minded individuals and businesses.
- Develop and retain relationships with existing customers through active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions continually meet customer’s needs as well as exceeding customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency and professionalism.
- Attract new customers by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality. This involves getting client referrals and promotion of products and service offerings that’s right for the customer.
- The Premium Banker will also support teller transactions and handle cash, as required.
- Maintain HSBC regulatory standards.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering exceptional customer experiences by building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management.
- Sound knowledge of digital / online banking and sponsoring digital engagement for customers.
- Have a passion for continuously delivering superior customer experience.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering personalized, friendly & efficient service at all times.
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money
- Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
- Would be able to support the frontline if needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a customer facing role in the banking industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kamloops, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A