The Operations Risk and Administration Specialist will identify and understand basic customer needs in order to complete transactions and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Contributes to team-based approach in completing tasks and meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Participates in quality, regulatory and compliance training in order to meet performance targets
- Maintain superior and courteous service to internal and external contacts
- Meet expectations in terms of speed, certainty and efficiency of response
- Ensure branch or work area is maintained in accordance with HSBC standards
- Some experience with conflict resolution required
- Previous customer service / banking industry experience
- Secondary school graduate
- Effective communicator, with strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player and development minded
- Ability to multi-task, and handle large volumes, tight turnarounds and multiple deadlines
- Detailed orientated with good time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A