There are opportunities throughout HSBC Bank Canada in a wide range of departments, functions and lines of business. In order to be considered for the role, please be ready to discuss your areas of interest and what value you can bring to the organisation. Our Resourcing Team and the Diversity and Inclusion Team will then work with you to try to align you to an opportunity that complements your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Resolve unusual issues, investigating their sources to minimize or eliminate further occurrences.
- Reconcile and balance accounts, verify accuracy of computation and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain appropriate records of activity and assist in development and maintenance of procedural and/or training manuals.
- Complete research and compile material for management to render recommendations; provide support, as directed, to correct identified problems.
- Proven organizational, planning, analytical, problem-solving, customer service and communication skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers and office equipment.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school graduation is required and a degree in business or a related field would be an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A