At HSBC we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a world class service, our Branch Network is at the heart of a local market acting as a financial partner and community hub. We value difference, we succeed together, we take responsibility and we get things done.
We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience, who are ambitious and have a helpful personality. Face to face customer service experience is helpful, but not essential, what we are really interested in is a genuine passion for going above and beyond for our customers in our Wealth and Personal Banking business area.
- Play an important part in customer education around HSBC digital services and fraud awareness
- Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and determine the best way we can support them
- Play a pivotal role within our Branch Customer Service Team by being the first point of contact for our customers banking requirements, take ownership of their individual needs and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- The ability to take ownership of customer enquiries through to resolution, you will pride yourself on delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations, delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service
- Be resilient to a continuous changing environment
- Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations, build strong connections and show empathy to our customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A