HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as Repack Transaction Manager working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Help Business Development identify areas for product expansion as well as protecting and maintaining existing business.
- Pro-actively with clients to ensure a smooth and high standard of service delivery.
- Be responsible for the on-boarding of new transactions and effecting a successful hand-over to the relevant client services teams for post-closing administration.
- Be required to review and negotiate documentation for new repackaging transactions mainly focusing on, paying agent, registrar, transfer agent, custodian, account bank and trustee as well as dealing with amendments to existing transactions, which will require co-ordinating comments with external counsel and peers.
- Fulfil additional duties, such as identifying new markets and asset classes and building a comprehensive model to support the growth of the business.
- Maintain a good level of competency through self-training and help develop the overall knowledge of the team.
- Strong time management and negotiation skills.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Repackaging documentation experience and understanding of banking operations.
- Client focused, proactive team player with a flexible attitude
- Previous experience in a comparable role within Corporate Trust Transaction Management is essential.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A