Website Honor Health
The Supervisor-Volunteer Services is responsible for orientation, training, placement and oversight of volunteers within various service areas. This position monitors quality of volunteer services and works with departments to assess needs and adjust services as necessary.
- Supervises day-to-day operations of volunteers. Responsible for the screening, interviewing and placement of volunteers for hospital service areas. Initiates changes in work assignments.
- Develops and updates policies, procedures, job descriptions and training checklists for volunteer positions to assure clarity of operations and parameters.
- Work with staff in various departments to assess and fill volunteer staffing needs and to ensure performance standards are met. Identifies, develops and adapts volunteer service areas to respond to changing needs.
- Trains, directs and motivates volunteer team leaders to delegate responsibility. Supervises general training for team leaders to establish parameter of leadership. Educates and supports team leaders in problem solving with appropriate hospital management staff to maximize effectiveness.
- Plans and conducts volunteer orientations on a regular basis. Develops training materials for volunteers and participants in special volunteer programs. Develops training materials to support quality service and adjusts training accordingly. Evaluates areas of service annually with managers and volunteers to ascertain quality. Plans for the hospital orientation of prospective team leader candidates to assure mission of System is understood.
- Develops, implements and executes new volunteer program within a hospital environment. Program development is based on data and strategic initiatives. Must be familiar with hospital compliance issues and human resource regulations.
- Associate’s Degree Required
- 5 years volunteer supervisory experience Required
- Other Volunteer management Required
Company: Honor Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A