At Homebase our Store Operations team are at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be the face of our business – helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our stores running smoothly every day.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to spruce up their garden, mixing a new colour for their bedroom or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy. And we can offer a range of contracts.
If you’re an experienced team leader / supervisor with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is one you should not let pass by…
- Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience
- Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
- Supervise and support Team Members
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Able to demonstrate that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous retail experience
- Great communication skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A