Being part of the EMEA Brand Management team, this role will perform a variety of market and Brand research projects to support Brand Product & Program initiatives.
The role entails reporting into Senior Manager Product & Programs, researching, validating and reviewing existing products/services and building a rationale/base for new product/services. With a strong focus on, but not only, project management for Focused Service Hotels.
Position holder will work with supervision, operates semi-independently, performs assigned tasks and has latitude for actions and decisions. The position requires the successful candidate to contribute to team success on effectively manage tasks/projects. Candidate to show enthusiasm for collaboration with other departments and be able to operate with a sense of urgency and discipline. An individual with an organized, logical work ethic is an ideal candidate. Position is office based (Watford) with occasional travel within EMEA.
- Project Management: support projects ensuring deliverables are planned and achieved via collaboration with other functions within and outside of Brand Management
- Prepare report on tasks, project status and indicate delivery risk and required support to deliver tasks/project on time and budget.
- Market analysis: an analysis of the competitive brand/ecosystem/market/city; understanding demand market, guest and/or performance pattern.
- Research: conduct research on a variety of competition products, current or future guest demanded product/services by considering existing data or run surveys to create required data/intelligence.
- Performance indicators: gathering financial/performance tracking updates to inform specific projects.
- Regularly participates in brand/enterprise educational opportunities to improve your personal knowledge/skills required to serve customers and support Brand Management team’s success.
- Willingness to support planned and ad-hoc project work as required.
- Strives in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic and positive “can do” approach on requests and tasks.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience and interest in data/research analysis to aid project rationale – Interested in developing ideas based on factual data
- Demonstrate strong communication and customer service skills to internal and external stakeholder.
- Responsiveness and reactiveness with an understanding and sense of urgencies, importance for different stakeholders
- Skills to identify and support best resolution within company guidelines and in the best interest of involved parties.
- Education: High school/GED or experience in lieu of
- Qualification specializing in hotel administration and/or business/finance/project management
- Related job experience
- English language (very fluent in speaking and writing)
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams) with good Excel modelling skills and Powerpoint/visual skills.
- Occasionally able to travel within the EMEA region, staying overnight as needed
- Delivery of day to day job functions while supporting/solving escalations generated from multiple sources by setting priorities and ensure transparent communication to stakeholder.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and systems.
- Willingness to work and win within a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A