The hotel is currently going through a massive refurbishment, updating all of its Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Public Areas and Meeting Space, setting us well on our way to becoming Europe’s Leading Conference & Event’s Hotel!
Following the completion of the refurbishment, the hotel will boast 1,100 bedrooms, 20 suites, a state of the art fitness centre, 4 Unique Food & Beverage Outlets, 40+ meeting rooms, including three ballrooms with capacity for over 1,300 guests as well as an exclusive event space with unparalleled breath-taking skyline views across London.
As our Executive Head Chef, you will be responsible for the development of our new food and beverage offering across all our outlets and event space ensuring it is fresh, locally sourced and sustainable.
You will oversee the daily operations of all our Kitchens and employees as well as our Food and Beverage operations with the support of our Director of Food and Beverage.
- Ensure the consistent production of high quality food across the hotel.
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage the department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, cost control and waste management
- Alongside our Assistant H&S Manager ensure the highest standards of Health and safety and cleanliness across all kitchens and outlets.
- Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the kitchen team
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
An Executive Chef serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous, relevant experience as an Executive Chef in a first class property.
- Excellent communication, computer and leadership skills
- A creative but business focused approach to the production of high quality food
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external, to the hotel and the Company
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification
- As this role will be developing the F&B offering and experience in all our new outlets you need to have strong and demonstrable experience in this area
- Experience in large banquet/conference operation a must and opening/re-positioning experience is an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A