The Manager will be responsible for defining, creating, and delivering exceptional data driven, customer centric solutions that drive competitive commercial advantage for our hotels and ownership groups within a specific region.
- Support development of Marketing Plans as initiated by Director/Senior Manager Destination Marketing
- Create and deliver presentations and destination performance reports as directed by Directors and Senior Managers
- Liaise with the relevant teams for campaign execution
- Manage resources and budget for the region
- Plan and execute campaigns across online and offline media for B2C
- Deliver reporting on a weekly, month, quarterly and adhoc basis across the business
- Act as a liaison with Hotel Marketing & Regional Marketing & eCommerce Services
- Manage PR, Influencer and social media outreach
- Develop positive local partner, agency and hotel relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to present findings (story-telling) to internal and/or external customers and provide strategic recommendations
- Project management and time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong decision making ability
- Sound knowledge of Omni channels to include: integrated marketing strategy or digital marketing experience and eCommerce experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Effective collaboration skills with local partners across multiple markets
- Proficient in reviewing data, manipulating data, developing insights and providing performance updates
- Creative and able to come up with innovative solutions to problems
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A