Website HCA Healthcare
We are actively recruiting for a Resident Doctor – Oncology Who will play a crucial role within the Independent Healthcare Sector; with Consultants working as Independent Practitioners, the hospital requires the presence of the Resident Doctor to provide continuous quality patient care to support these Consultants. HCA is a great place to develop your career. We will invest in your development and if you are interested in further education we are able to support you through funded PhDs, medical research or Masters in Medical Leadership.
- Work in close liaison with the nursing team and multi-disciplinary team to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
- Participation in the primary medical care of patients admitted to ward, undertake certain medical procedures
- Provide medical cover, on instructions given by the consultants regarding patient management.
- Undertake daily walk rounds
- Take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
- To attend to patients attending the chemotherapy day unit, radiotherapy department, and private outpatient clinics as requested.
- Acute Medicine and/or Oncology experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT and computer databases
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding Team Player
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A