As an Administrator you will provide consistent workflow through the operational team and process all incoming documentation in a timely manner.
- Arrange collection or dispatch of all RTV’s within 72 hours of receipt into Distribution Centre and complete relevant system work.
- Keep up to date of on-going issues and developments within the company by reading company information such as the Bulletin, Your Harrods magazine and Omnia.
- Ensure all goods receiving paperwork is processed in a timely manner by the end of the working day.
- Ensure that Housekeeping and Health and Safety standards are always maintained.
- Ensure all completed data entry paper is scanned into Web Now.
- Resolve all goods receiving queries
- You will have a strong customer focused approach and as an administrator you will need to deal with both internal and external parties.
- We’re a friendly team that works together and shares the pressures, and you will need to have the ability to use initiative and work in a pressured environment, whilst maintaining the high standards in which Harrods is accustomed to but don’t under-estimate the challenges.
- You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs e.g., Excel, Office Teams including SAP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A