The Concession Category Manager role will manage the on-boarding & trading of Harrods’ Concession brands on Harrods.com. The Concession Category Manager will work closely with the Online Trading Team – specifically the Fashion and Non-Fashion Category Managers – and the Buying & Merchandising function to optimise the online trading of existing Concession brands and to identify new Concession Brand targets for .com on-boarding.
- Oversee delivery process for Online-managed concessions stock and resolve trouble shipments
- Attend weekly trading online meetings: owning Concession operations KPIs & follow on actions to drive online trading results
- Leading, managing and coaching the Concessions team
- PFSF/PFDC optimisation
- Setting strategic and commercial on-boarding priorities with the Head of Online Trading & Merchandising, Head of Digital
- Brand Partnerships and Head of Fashion directorates
- Work alongside Store Buying [Fashion Director, Heads Of] and .com Senior Leadership [Head of Online Trading &
- Merchandising & Head of Digital Brand Partnerships] to create and implement cross-channel divisional strategy
- Proactively work with concession partners to ensure sufficient stock for promotional periods across channels
- Shared stock holding and allocation
- Confident in making decisions and accepting accountability for actions
- Ability to perform duties effectively with minimum supervision and guidance
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management – able to demonstrate credibility with senior management and good conflict resolution skills.
- Strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to Harrods values.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, self-motivated, can-do approach and solution orientated style
- Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities.
- A willingness to consider alternative opinions, shrewd and balanced judgement
- People Management – particularly influencing/managing people without direct authority.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Relationship Management – Strong demonstrable capability to establish and sustain effective professional relationships at all levels in the organisation with a focus on service delivery and clear communication to enable this.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A