Website Hampshire Police
We currently have exciting opportunities available for individuals who have previously been a police officer and served with a UK Police Force but are not in receipt of their pension.
We value and invest in staff health and wellbeing because we know that only people who are well looked after can give the public the best possible protection. Our work on wellbeing is recognised nationally, and the unique challenges we face means there are opportunities beyond those available in many other forces.
Please note that the email address you supply when submitting an application will be used for contact throughout the full lifecycle of that vacancy. You will not be able to amend your contact details. You should therefore ensure that you choose an appropriately accessible email address, being mindful that the process may take several months for some roles.
- Hold a minimum of a PIP 2 qualification.
- Have resided in the UK for three years immediately prior to submitting your application
- Have passed the promotions process, including work-based assessment (if NPPF qualified) and have been previously posted as a substantive Inspector.
- Have been a serving police officer in a Home Office force and have completed the two year probationary period and the Policing Diploma or your forces equivalent qualification and been confirmed as a substantive.
- Pass the basic fitness test, which is a shuttle run (bleep test) to level 5.4 or above and a push / pull test
- Not be a member of the British National Party (BNP) or similar organisation
- pass the necessary vetting and occupational health checks
- Hold a full manual driving licence
- Declare any business interest
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, GB
Application Deadline: N/A