Website Hampshire Police
We currently have exciting opportunities available for individuals who have previously been a police officer and served with a UK Police Force but are not in receipt of their pension.
As well as being one of the largest forces in the country, Hampshire has more police officers in front-line roles than average. Policing in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight includes:
We value and invest in staff health and wellbeing because we know that only people who are well looked after can give the public the best possible protection. Our work on wellbeing is recognised nationally, and the unique challenges we face means there are opportunities beyond those available in many other forces.
- Pass the necessary vetting and occupational health checks
- Have resided in the UK for three years immediately prior to submitting your application
- Declare any business interest
- Hold a full manual driving licence
- Have passed the promotions process, including work-based assessment (if NPPF qualified) and have been previously posted as a substantive Inspector.
- Have been a serving police officer in a Home Office force and have completed the two year probationary period and the Policing Diploma or your forces equivalent qualification and been confirmed as a substantive.
- Pass the basic fitness test, which is a shuttle run (bleep test) to level 5.4 or above and a push / pull test
- Hold a minimum of a PIP 2 qualification.
- Not be a member of the British National Party (BNP) or similar organisation
Company: Hampshire Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hampshire, GB
Application Deadline: N/A