Website Guitar Center
The purpose of this job is to serve as the face of Guitar Center in the store, greeting customers, qualifying their needs, matching their need to the right product, and pitching and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Reach sales targets on services (established by Guitar Center)
- Assist customers and guide them through the sales process
- Continual learning through the onboarding, certification and continuing education process
- Assisting with the execution of all tasks to ensure the store is ready to conduct business and service customers
- Replenish displays (fill holes, ensure displays are functional)
- Physical Functions: Standing and walking required 30% of the time, respectively. Lifting required 20% of the time. Bending/Squatting and climbing required 15% of the time, respectively. 5% of the time. The person in this role must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work in a loud environment for 5-8 hours. Must be able to work weekends, holiday, and evenings.
- Language Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience required
Company: Guitar Center
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A