The Motivator role is critical to the success of our GoodLife Fitness Clubs. A Motivator is typically the first Associate a Member or Potential Member interacts with upon arrival to the Club. The Motivator is responsible for creating a welcoming, clean and safe environment to help Members achieve their fitness goals. The role involves being a front desk expert and is pivotal in assisting and supporting Members and Potential Members, to ensure their experience with us is always positive and engaging.
- Properly and efficiently handle incoming calls from Members and Potential Members. This includes answering the phone within three rings and taking messages or booking appointments.
- Provide Fit-Fix Starter sessions for new and currentMembers.
- Handle comments, suggestions and concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete Club runs and cleaning tasks as required to maintain cleanliness standards.
- Assist Members on the floor with questions about the FitFix and Cardio machines.
- Greet Members as they come into the Club and check them in for their workout.
- Complete any required Learning and attend all monthly meetings.
- Be Pleasant and Present with every greeting and interaction.
- Assist Members through possessing an in-depth knowledge of all our systems to be able to efficiently answer Member questions, resolve Member issues or concerns, make updates to Member information, sell memberships, services, products and amenities, etc.
- Greet Potential Members that have appointments or that come into the Club as walk-ins and direct them accordingly.
- Possess in-depth knowledge regarding Memberships and all Club services and amenities and able to sell these products when opportunities arise.
- FitFix Certified
- Approachability: Is easy to approach and talk to, can be warm, pleasant and gracious. Spends the extra effort to put others at ease. Is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others. Builds rapport well and is a good listener.
- Previous customer service and sales experience an asset
- Superior customer service skills; ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Team Contribution: Always helpful to the rest of the team/other teams. Among the first to volunteer to help others succeed. A model of sharing, caring, and cooperation.
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Knowledge of the fitness industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A