The Assistant General Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals as well as ensuring all Members have a great experience. They will also support the General Manager in ensuring the Club has a great Culture.
- Ensure the club is achieving sales goals.
- Lead the sales team, analyze performance and execute sales strategies.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, scheduling, development and performance management of Sales Associates.
- Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
- Support the General Manager in the implementation of GoodLife events.
- Passion for Fitness
- 2+ years in a sales role with GoodLife or 2+ years in an external management role
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Success in exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in Business or Management is an asset
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Must be committed to contributing to a culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces social and environmental responsibility
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A