The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Senior Intelligence Analyst . As a Senior Intelligence Analyst , you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive all-source collection, analysis and dissemination of intelligence products concerning the global threat environment. This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing information from a variety of sources to determine significance and promptly inform senior management to create decision advantage, while strictly adhering to established analytic standards of being objective, accurate, timely, relevant and actionable.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations
- Prepare analyses, assessments, verbal briefs or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions
- Extract essential information and analysis from a variety of sources and synthesize the information into actionable reports
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analytical and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research, investigative sufficiency, and professional quality; edit and correct, as necessary and disseminate to decision makers
- Prepare graphs, charts (link analysis, event flow analysis, activity charting), tables and other illustrative devices for visual presentation of data
Conduct background research on groups, individuals, events, and/or incidents that may have a negative impact on the business
- Must possess a minimum of four (4) years of experience in national security, military intelligence, criminal intelligence analysis or corporate intelligence analysis involving the principles, concepts, and methodologies of all-source intelligence analysis to research, evaluate, and integrate all-source data in the preparation and presentation of intelligence analytical products (or equivalent advanced degree)
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Excellent professional thinking, writing and briefing skills; demonstrated proficiency in clearly communicating highly technical security concepts to non-security audiences in business terms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clearly communicating highly technical security concepts to non-security audiences in business terms
- Demonstrated analytical expertise necessary to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product
- Able to produce high quality detailed documentation to internal and external parties while managing sensitive or confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis, identify threats and develop leadership decision support content
- Proven ability to independently and efficiently handle multiple time sensitive projects, rapid change and ambiguity while maintaining the highest analytical standards and direct contact with intelligence consumers, including making challenging judgment calls in the absence of senior leaders
- Deep understanding of current global threat dynamics and trends, including—but not limited to—violent extremism, terrorism, geopolitical risk, cyber threats, and criminal activity particularly regarding the manufacturing industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A