This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management. Job site is Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
- Ground Transportation Inspector (GTI) is responsible for monitoring and enforcing the conditions of the Airport Car Service Licenses,
- Providing directions and responding to questions from the general public, and controlling the activities of the baggage cart person assigned to the shifts.
- This position requires a significant amount of standing and walking.
- Pass on-site security training program
- Note Taking and Documentation
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations
- Reliable means of transportation
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Can work rotation shifts ( shift work)
- qualified in Emergency First Aid
- Very comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Very comfortable with Computers and Telephone
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A