Our way of life is not how it used to be. We’re looking for individuals who are looking to be part of our team in making the difference to get life moving again. In partnership with one of our biggest customers, we are supporting their goal in adapting to this new world; getting our country back on its feet and people back into employment. As a result, we are expanding our portfolio of sites for this client and require additional operational management support to drive KPI performance and exceptional service delivery whilst managing a large team of Security Officers.
The Mobile Contract Support Manager will be the main site based customer contact. Accountable for ensuring all buildings are available for work when required by the client and ensuring all required services are delivered across a portfolio of buildings.
- Instil a customer focused culture and a right first time approach at site level to deliver exceptional standards improving the customer experience
- Key site customer contact
- Meeting with Customer contacts on a twice monthly basis
- Safety and security of employees and customers with regard to working and environmental conditions
- Employee Management
- CCTV Management
- Employee induction, coaching and training
- Implementation of Initiatives & Projects
- Deployment Of personnel in line with contractual requirements
- Continuously developing self and others to understand the contractual requirements, identifying trends and implementing plans to improve performance.
- Operational Deployment experience
- Planning and organising
- Verbal & written Communication skills
- Desktop IT skills
- People Management – Disciplinary and investigation management experience
- Security and operational systems
- SIA Security Guarding/Door Supervisor Licence and CCTV licence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A