Sports, music and events are coming back! Join G4S as an Events Steward at Edgbaston Cricket Ground for an experience you’ll never forget this summer. Play your part in making some of the world’s most exciting sporting events an experience for everyone with your excellent customer service.
Edgbaston Cricket Ground aims to be the best cricket venue in the world by hosting world class events in men and women’s test and T20 matches as well as the world’s first The Hundred mixed tournament this summer. But you don’t have to be a cricket fan to work here. We have a huge range of people working at the ground from all backgrounds, ages and levels of experience which reflects the crowd at the ground for every event.[ads1]
- You’ll be part of a team responsible for helping create a safe and fun environment for everyone.
- It’s a varied role where you might be helping verify tickets, assist customers in the car park or guide someone to the nearest food stand.
- You’ll be part of a large collaborative team helping create amazing experiences for all types of people.
- We play an active role in managing our events, giving our customers the right service for any question they might have.
- We’ll expect you to provide that with the support of your colleagues, who’ll always be available close-by or on the radio.
- A uniform and lunch will be provided and if you need help with anything, our dedicated welfare team are always available before, during and after your work day.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A