Website Frito Lay
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver’s license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
- Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Driving to assigned locations
- Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location
- Safely maximizing sales and minimizing waste
- Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
- Using equipment (e.g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (examples: a microwave; a cinder block)
- Strong Work Ethic: as a RSR, you are trusted to represent Frito-Lay values to your colleagues, customers, and the public. You accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities.
- Ability to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A