Website Frito Lay
Frito-Lay Fleet Technicians are essential to our team because they work on our fleet vehicles and keep our drivers safe. Are you looking for a job at a company that rewards the mechanically gifted? Although you will start out working for Frito-Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo.
- You will interact with a variety of Frito-Lay drivers, from professional truck drivers to salespeople.
- You will build relationships with vendors when getting estimates for parts or labor.
- You will work with our experienced mechanics on difficult repairs.
- You may be required to work on weekends, holidays as well as off shift
- Your driver’s license has not been suspended or revoked in connection with a moving violation within the past three (3) years
- You have the ability to work in tight spaces for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are able to climb, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are at least 18 years of age or older
- You can lift 50 pounds or more with or without a reasonable accommodation
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A