Monitor progress of work within payroll operations and assume responsibilities as necessary during peak payroll processing times (holidays, store meetings, short-staffed, etc.).
- Experience in dealing with Tax authority and tax inspection.
- Manage details and scheduling for all special pay cycles such as bonus payments, yearly or semi-annual loads & adjustments related to vacation, sick & related payouts
- Able and have the skills to transfer the payroll system into full automated system
- Plan and manage ad hoc reporting, research and special projects as needed or requested to support the company’s strategic direction.
- Work effectively with departments throughout the company to ensure employee’s needs are met. This includes payments, forecasting, funding, etc.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Very confidential and honest person
- CMA Preferred but not must
- Must have knowledge of multi-state payroll laws, and general legal requirements for overtime, meal periods and special pay requirements
- Must be able to work multiple tasks and interact with all levels of associates within our organization
- 5-10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly recommended
- Excellent level of Excel is highly desirable
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A