Website Florida Hospital
The CMMS Senior Analyst is part of the CMMS Operations team whose role is to support multiple departments within the Central Florida Division – South Region (CFDSR) and work collaboratively with the AdventHealth Corporate iSynergy and Shared Services Teams. The CFDSR departments include the Support Services Group, Office of Design & Construction, Asset Management, and Centra Cares in the use of the designated Computer Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) through partnership with Corporate Shared Services and members of the local Support Services Group at our Hospitals. Works under the direction of the Facilities Manager of CMMS Operations and is responsible for completing CMMS related activities including but not limited to: data validation, data conversion, functional specifications, program software system quality testing, identification of performance and/or environmental issues, coordinating and/or performing any necessary application or operating system tuning, and support of compliance and operations initiatives within all projects whether system or operational. The CMMS Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of services related to the current CMMS.
- Participates in internal and/or external training programs, staying current and compliant on technical skills applicable to assigned duties.
- Understands and is proficient with the latest Advent Health standard version of desktop software and hardware, security restrictions and limitations, as well as application functions and consistently applies these principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop and printing applications.
- Monitors and supports application upgrades, network patches as related to operational applications assigned
- Support CMMS Application(s), Supported Department Operations , and AdventHealth Corporate Initiatives o to optimize system effectiveness by improving existing business processes, productivity, efficiency and quality, maximizing their value while maintaining overall strategic priority o to facilitate cross-functional integration by actively participating in facility requirements gathering sessions to determine and document objectives and gaps for system implementation o to support all Maintenance processes, forms and applications, acting as first level support and subject matter expert (SME) to internal stakeholders o to transfer knowledge and skills by mentoring resources on required tasks, project expectations, best practices and development of system functionality
- Acquire, maintain and increase knowledge of Supported Departments and CMMS Operations business processes and practice requirements, including applications, technology, policies, procedures and applicable Maintenance external laws to anticipate and define application design needs.
- Be willing to explore & accept creative solutions; be prepared to alter business “as is” to “business as may need to be” for future system optimization
- Willingly contribute and share ideas, system knowledge and understanding of core CMMS Operations and Supported Departments business processes to increase team/project effectiveness and establish positive working relationships by demonstrating a positive work attitude and an inclusive team environment.
- System Testing to include end to end testing with thought to all stakeholders
- Prefer knowledge / skills in any combination of the following:
- SQL, Business Objects (BO), and /or Reporting tools, as specialty area applicable
- Experience with Automation Anywhere RPA or equivalent skills, as specialty area applicable
- Advanced knowledge of Maintenance systems/operations in Healthcare setting
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) specialty specific
- System Testing/Data Modeling Applications
- Oracle PeopleSoft (or other related ERP)
Company: Florida Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A