The Global Security and Investigations (GSI) unit within Fiserv has overall responsibility for ensuring the safety and security of all Fiserv assets, employees, or operations in the U.S. and overseas. Key program areas that fall under GSI include Executive Travel & Protection, Investigation & Operations, Intelligence & Threat Analysis, Health & Safety, Personnel Screening & Compliance, and Physical Security.
- Completing accurate, timely, comprehensive reports of investigations.
- Implementing and handling the physical security program and processes for the facility to include access control systems, CCTV, and alarms. Responsible for leading on-site guard force. This may include additional oversight of satellite facilities.
- Leading on-site internal and external audits from a security perspective. Building relationships with key partners at the facility.
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert for security, investigations, health & safety. Establishing and maintaining a consistent liaison with all local, state and federal law enforcement as well as prosecuting authorities and courts, assisting them when requested.
- Remaining up to date on trends and necessary training to prosecute and obtain restitution.
- Experience with all types of fraud investigations and experience in investigating crimes against people and property
- Experience with electronic access control systems and CCTV systems.
- Qualified in CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A