Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Assists the Senior Executive with his daily schedule of duties, including calendar management, prioritization of inquiries and requests.
- Assists in planning, arrangements, and logistics of his/her Line Manager meetings/events.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up.
- Meets and handles visitors with sophistication, courtesy and professionalism.
- Acts as liaison between his/her Line Manager and the team members as well as other functions and HO management / staff as required.
- Maintains physical and electronic filing systems for his/ her Line Manager.
- Works collaboratively with all seniors and staff and as a relationship builder.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Screens news and media reports and alerts Line Manager in case of relevance.
- Vocational course in Office Management
- Strong ability to maintain balanced rapport with all staff, creating positive image for the bank
- Excellent in verbal and written communications in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of Intermediate Diploma degree
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A