Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To deploy and drive the Lean Six Sigma initiatives within FAB Egypt Departments in order to embed a continuous improvement culture. The job holder will also contribute to the successful delivery of Lean Six Sigma training to staff and drive FAB Egypt Operations Units to achieve Lean Six Sigma Journey to Maturity Level 5. The job holder will guide, drive, motivate and assess the Lean Six Sigma practitioners of the unit to deliver Lean Six Sigma Projects. The job holder will also contribute to the deployment of Lean Six Sigma initiatives across FAB Egypt as per the Group Business Process Management strategy.
- Create a detailed project plan for new projects.
- Prepare Scope of Work document for the project.
- Ensure all involved parties get a proper orientation of the project.
- Execute the project according to the plan.
- Review the progress and quality of the completed work
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project.
- Familiarity with and exposure to continuous improvement Methodologies i.e. Lean and Six Sigma.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software including MS Visio
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A