As a member in the Brokerage Chapter, you will be part of on an agile inter-disciplinary team (e.g., product development, analytics, communications, marketing, experience developers, etc.) within the Personal Investing business at Fidelity. Additionally, you will develop expertise in the brokerage experience with your analytic and research skills to understand the needs of Fidelity’s self-directed investors.
As a squad member, you will support the Fidelity Rewards+ Strategy & Marketing team, aligned to the Acquisition & Loyalty Product Area. This team defines the loyalty program strategy, implements new program features, and maintains the learning agenda and product backlog for the Fidelity Rewards+ loyalty program. Through research, analysis, and collaboration with partner teams across Fidelity, you will identify features, capabilities, and creates an overall rewards experience that drives loyalty to Fidelity.
- Create, develop and implement innovative program features, benefits, and initiatives to deliver against loyalty KPI’s and lead the successful roll out across all customer touch points while managing internal & external partners
- Develop and leverage data-driven insights based on member, client and industry analysis, behaviors and trends to inform strategic roadmap, functional enhancements, and testing plans
- Draw on expertise and continued learning to embed a loyalty-centric mind-set and a shared understanding of behavior change and loyalty drivers along with a discipline of ongoing measurement
- Manage ongoing core loyalty and reward program features, including interfacing with the product and operations teams, technology, data science, customer service
- Leverage quarterly rotation in Q&A / production support to stay in-tune with customer & associate needs and support day-to-day operations of the program
- Exercise strong program management, analysis, and process improvement skills, to lead initiatives with multiple internal and external dependencies
- Utilizing strong skills in JIRA, Mural, PowerPoint, and Excel
You are an upbeat, results-oriented teammate who is client obsessed and loves working collaboratively to craft and deliver outstanding client experiences on high visibility projects for senior Fidelity leaders!
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years professional experience and strong financial services experience
- An innovative thinker who thrives on a mixture of strategic visioning and hands-on execution and who strikes the balance of pace over perfection with precision & attention to detail
- Proven track record of problem solving and transforming complex ideas into accessible concepts through thoughtful analysis and storytelling with ability to deconstruct concepts into in implementation steps / stories with measurable acceptance criteria
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally: illustrate the ability to lead projects, appropriately exert influence, build consensus/alignment across teams and achieve measurable results without direct authority
- Prior experience leveraging customer insights to define strategies and target outcomes, including research, journey mapping, consumer preferences/behavior, competitive/industry trends, and product management preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of drivers of customer loyalty and behavioral change, based on background in data science and industry insights
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skill, and strong informal influencing skills
- Product management and product development experience preferred
- Familiarity with Agile processes & tools, including strong story-writing skills
- Ability to find opportunities for innovation and taking thoughtful risks to get the work done better and faster
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A