Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Develop the SMEs – Assets portfolio in line with the global strategy defined by Bank FAB and Communicated to the CBE as part of the SMEs strategy.
- Participate in developing a long term strategy for the Asset segment.
- Contribute in the annual Business Plan for the Asset segment.
- Contribute in the annual Business Plan for the Asset’s segment.
- Take full ownership of the Asset’s segment (Business , P&L , portfolio quality…etc)
- Contribute in developing new Lending products to be offered to SMEs clients.
- Lead the whole asset team to achieve the desired Assets budget.
- Responsible for the segment’s hiring, training and administrative requirements.
- Meet assigned objectives in order to enhance BB’s market share and profitability within the appropriate risk level.
- Lead and direct Area Heads to achieve the desired segment’s growth.
- Monitor prospection, on boarding success ratio and business production.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, or a related discipline is preferred.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A