You will gain an understanding of the Business Transformation competency and be directly involved in extensive and thoughtful analysis of our results, directing against the strategic plan and supporting the Competency leader and Sub Service Line Operational Lead / Service Line Operations Director (SLOD) with information and analysis, acting as a trusted business adviser. You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to balance risk and opportunities, be able to see the bigger picture and have the capability to influence and lead in a multi-disciplinary environment. You will have strong performance integrity and be able to act on behalf of the Business Transformation Leader on performance and planning matters.
On a day to day basis you will work with the Business Transformation Leader, Business Consulting Leader and Operations Lead and SLOD. You will work closely with the broader Consulting Operations team and other functions such as Markets, Finance, Recruitment, Resourcing and the Talent HRBP. You will act as a conduit for the provision of operational service to the competency and will establish and maintain core business processes and functions to support the performance as well as the long-term objectives of the business.
- Maintain a strategic overview of staffing and utilisation levels across the Competency, agreeing/driving interventions with Resourcing at Competency level, working closely with the Sub Service Line Operational Lead to maximise performance. Oversee BD resource allocation to qualified opps & BD prioritisation/performance of staff assigned to BD;
- Closely monitor business performance and outlook: agreeing/driving interventions with the leadership at Competency levels, working closely with the Sub Service Line
- Operational Lead to maximise performance;
- Provide insight and analysis on performance and lead monthly performance meetings across the competency;
- Team with Talent and the Sub Service Line Operational Lead on strategic people initiatives and talent goals (including D&I) as pertaining to the SSL operations (Resourcing, Recruitment, annual performance review / pay review);
- Run, with Talent, annual pay review process for the Competency working closely with the Sub Service Line Operational Lead;
- Oversee Competency engagement financials/margin and working capital performance and intervene when required, working closely with the Finance team and the Sub Service Line Operational Lead;
- Act on behalf of the Competency leader for performance and planning matters.
- Lead other Competency operational projects as required;
- Oversee Competency SDM delivery including headcount management & recruitment, and initiatives aimed at optimising offshore/nearshore team deployment working closely with the Sub Service Line Operational Lead;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker – able to see bigger picture
- The ability to drive and manage change
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Acute commercial awareness and pricing focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numeracy skills, with ability to turn raw data into useful information that has influenced action and change
- Ability to adapt to and influence ‘top-level’ stakeholder group
- The ability to lead
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A