As a Manager, Tax you will be a part of our International Tax Services (ITS) practice. You will be a part of a practice which provides a wide range of tax services for many of the world’s largest multinational companies. You will be able to help these corporations identify and solve complex domestic and international tax issues and assists them in successfully aligning all of the different areas of taxation into a benefit-driven strategy.
A Manager, Tax will participate in and help supervise multiple and challenging tax engagements and to deliver innovative tax planning ideas and solutions for our diverse clients.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior staff to execute assignments with accuracy and completeness
- Enhance technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new legislative developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to complex situations relevant to the client
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Thoroughly and accurately analyze information.
- Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services
- Participate in and contribute to achieving team goals.
- Identify and sell opportunities for tax planning and other special services.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products
- A commitment to learning in a tax technology environment
- A team-oriented, proactive and committed approach to work along with a high level of drive and motivation
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability
- Completion of a CPA designation, the In-Depth Tax Course, an MTax or LLM qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented with excellent documentation skills
- An undergraduate degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of Canadian Corporate tax experience and / or a minimum of 2 years of Canadian International Tax
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- The ability to work with tight deadlines
- An accounting designation or other related experience or certification relevant to an area of specialization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A