Website Express Scripts
Are you ready to step into a position that combines your communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, and unrelenting drive to patients? We’re looking for certified pharmacy technicians to join our pharmacy team. If you’ve worked in Pharmacy Operations before, this role is different – you’ll take your knowledge and expand it beyond your belief. Take a break from a retail environment, enjoy a set schedule, and come enjoy the satisfaction of helping others! Prepare prescriptions on a large scale while working closely with our team of Pharmacists as need. We’re pretty sure you’ll love this position.
- Use your expert problem solving skills to help our patients be at their best every day: Work with a skilled team in a temperature controlled warehouse environment to ensure patients get the medication they need in a timely manner.
- Be a superstar in the eyes of your team and the end patient: Select and retrieve appropriate quantities of medication and prepare the labels that correspond. No need to answer any patient questions as those are answered by another skilled team.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience as a Pharmacy Technician is preferred.
- Basic math skills and General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, use of the internet and email is required
- Valid Pharmacy technician license/certification is preferred.
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A