Website Express Scripts
A Senior Native Mobile Developer performs detail design, development, documentation, debugging and implementation of technical products, software programming applications. This person also recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness
- Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications
- Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs
- Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture
- Prepare project documentation when needed
- Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections
- Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems
- Formulate detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology
- Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and / or programming knowledge
- Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities
- Perform analysis of systems issues or changes
- Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
- 5+ years of experience debugging software issues
- Experience with automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis, and obfuscation.
- 3+ years of development experience using Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience with consuming APIs and interfacing with backend services, including familiarity with JSON, REST and XML.
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
- Experience with modern Android architectural patterns (Android Architecture Components) or iOS architectural patterns.
- A portfolio of Apps built and available in the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- A minimum of 5 years of professional native Android development experience in Kotlin or Java using the Android SDK or native iOS development experience using Swift.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Experience with multiple platform development environments, including Linux, Mac OS and/or Windows.
- Experience with releasing applications to the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Company: Express Scripts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A