Energy Conservation is quickly becoming a top priority for many organizations. If you are someone who enjoys providing technical solutions and managing diverse customer relationships, this is your opportunity to become a part of our Demand Side Management (DSM) group.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated engineer who can assist our central Ontario based Industrial customers with utilizing natural gas efficiently through participation in our Energy Efficiency Programs.
- Working independently, able to find, deliver technical solutions and complete custom complex engineering and energy efficiency calculations for assigned customers primarily Industrial accounts.
- Work cooperatively with team members and other colleagues to complete assigned work safely, accurately and on time while supporting company values and demonstrating key competencies.
- Effective use of documentation of Customer Relationship Management tools for customer interactions to demonstrate effective relationship management and providing supporting documentation for potential audits and verifications.
- Proactive outreach to assigned accounts, conduct site walk-throughs to assist customers with the identification, business screening and technical evaluation of potential energy conservation opportunities to improve operational efficiencies through basic building and thermal system audits in pursuit of natural gas savings.
- Timely implementation of projects into DSM tracking systems of all potential, active and completed projects that are verifiable and capable of withstanding the audit and verification process and provide specific support during customer audit verification process as required. Provide accurate and timely personal outlooks and forecasts for
- current year energy conservation delivery results.
- Develop, update and execute annual account plans for assigned territory and customers.
- Working in collaboration with internal Enbridge departments to complete all application requirements.
- Establish and build operational and technical relationships with customers at all levels in the organization aimed at building long-term trust and commitment from the customer to achieve natural gas usage reduction targets.
- Certified Energy Manager would be an asset.
- Membership in Professional Engineers of Ontario or within Canadian jurisdiction.
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering (preferred mechanical, chemical or electrical) with minimum 6+ years’ experience in project engineering, technical sales or project management in industrial environments.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to operate independently but work with team of like-minded professionals.
- Experience with energy and process efficiency projects for Industrial facilities.
- Customer and results focused.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A