We are currently seeking a Technical Manager Investment Review who will oversees the evaluation and assessment of capital projects and acquisition opportunities for corporate review for executive and board of director approval
The Technical Manager Investment Review is responsible for the provision of critical financial and commercial advice and the coordination of Enbridge’s corporate review and approval process for large investment project (generally >$10 million) and for ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures with respect to the evaluation and approval of large capital investments
- Preparation of memoranda and presentation material for the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors.
- Review of economic and other key inputs to ensure they are based on realistic and consistent assumptions. Identify potential areas of risk and suggests risk mitigants for projects.
- Support Investor Relations and Treasury with communications regarding business development projects.
- Development and review of financial models for new projects and business development initiatives including preparation of fully coordinated financial statements and consolidation impacts, using standardized valuation methodologies to permit inter-project comparisons.
- Provide mentoring, training and leadership within the group.
- Coordination of teams such as Tax, Treasury, Financial Risk, Credit, Corporate Controllers with Business Development clients to ensure timely and efficient review of projects.
- Coordination of acquisition and divestitures processes including model and presentation development.
- Identification and incorporation into financial models of tax, financing, accounting, legal and other views.
- Implementation of processes and policies of acquisition and development projects.
- Related university degree with 10+ years of meaningful experience.
- Outstanding financial modelling and business evaluation skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and social skills.
- Ability to work optimally in a team.
- Ability to lead and influence teams not directly reporting to role.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory, taxation and accounting issues.
- Business education (MBA and/or CA, CMA, CFA, CBV) preferred.
- Prior experience in preferred in commercial development, acquisition and/or operations of energy infrastructure assets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Maximo or SAP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A