This role provides input on issues impacting the region and district operations. It would develop and implement financial and operational strategies that deliver values across the region. It also has overall insight to tie together the “business”, the “work”, and the “dollars” across the functional areas within the region!
- Coaching/mentoring/motivating a team of professionals (including both union and non-union staff).
- Monitors the regional performance relative to the completion of work, achieving financial targets and critical metrics. Provides insights into KPIs and metrics, as well as recommendations on improving performance in key areas.
- Regional point of contact for key corporate departments – Performance and Compliance, Finance, WM, Quality Management, and others.
- Provide input in the development of goals and objectives for the regional operations that are in alignment with Distribution Operations (DO) vision & strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring the development of OM and Capital budgets as well as providing variance explanations, forecasts, FTE tracking against budgets and analysis.
- Supports the establishment and monitoring the annual regional work plans with WM and Operations to ensure plan is completed on time and on budget.
- Works collaboratively with Work Management (WM) and Regional Leadership team to ensure optimization of resources to achieve targeted service levels at the lowest cost
- Related university degree in Business, Finance or Engineering and 7+ OR 9 years of previous field operations experience. A combination of equivalent mix of formal education and experience may also be considered.
- Strong ability to innovate, deliver results and inspire change.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with stellar ability to lead and influence people.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A