Does change and challenge excite you? We are looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact in a diverse and multifaceted organization. We are currently looking for a Shared Services Specialist who will be responsible for providing Maximo and Click Functional support to Liquids Pipelines (LP) users and to mature the Work Management Systems (Maximo and Click) to achieve Work Management Performance goals.
We are looking to add an individual to our diverse team who shares in our core values of safety, integrity, respect, and inclusion! In return, we offer opportunities to grow and increase your knowledge and skills, and an exciting career filled with a competitive benefits and pension package including generous time off.
- Collaborate with business sustainment teams, Enterprise Work Management and Technology & Information Services (TIS) to timely address system issues affecting the end users and to implement system enhancements to mature Maximo and Click Systems.
- Provide Change Management support to ensure speed of adoption, ultimate utilization, proficiency, and sustainability of complex and strategically important Operations Services sponsored initiatives.
- Develop and deliver regular communications to LP Operations stakeholders to support key projects and sustainment activities (outage and release communication)
- Regularly communicate updates on application support with LP’s Maximo and Click users
- Responsible for the coordination of documenting IMS Program risks and collecting the information required to initiate the risk management process
- Document opportunities to enhance Maximo and Click Systems by following Enterprise Work Management’s Change Request process
- Provide Functional support to the end users of Maximo and Click systems
- Participate in Maximo and Click sustainment activities as a subject matter expert sharing functional knowledge of the systems, LP’s business requirements and perform User Acceptance Testing.
- In order to deliver efficient centralized programs, processes, and support services to geographically dispersed operating regions, coordinate the development of LP
- Operations Services strategic and tactical plans in alignment with LP Operations overall Strategic Priorities
- Related university degree with seven plus years’ of progressively responsible experience or equivalent mix of formal education and experience along with demonstrated experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills, coupled with the ability to establish relationships and bring people together.
- Experience in MAXIMO Oil and Gas and Click FSE in a functional support role
- Experience and certification in Business Analysis considered an asset
- Excellent project management, problem resolution, organization skills, able to lead multiple activities/demands simultaneously
- Preferred experience working in Oil & Gas industry with exposure to Field Operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A