Do you enjoy optimizing and leveraging category management processes, policies and tools with the potential for significant corporate financial impact? In this role, you can manage a category which that covers the majority of Enbridge’s annual spend. You can support Major Projects, Core Projects, Liquids Pipelines, Gas Transmission & Midstream, Utilities and Power Operations, Green Power and Corporate Business Units by procuring, mitigating risk and providing the highest overall total value to Enbridge. Apply and be a part of our Enbridge family today!
At Enbridge, we offer a competitive compensation package with generous benefits including paid time off and a pension plan!
- Lead supplier discussions related to negotiations or issues pertaining to the contract terms; partner with suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a network of stakeholders to gain input into demand planning and forecasting, assist in strategy development, advocate the use of the negotiated contracts and influence strategy implementation.
- Apply a broad and deep subject matter expertise in category management, market dynamics, and economic and industry trends impacting Enbridge to support the development of appropriate category strategies.
- Drive contract utilization with effective implementation plans, metrics and reporting.
- Lead SRM activities through the relationship lifecycle including segmentation, governance, performance management, value engineering, etc.;
- Manage the supplier base, develop new suppliers and improve and strengthen current relationships;
- Execute sourcing strategies, from proposal development and solicitation, to contract negotiation, to recommending solutions and contract execution.
- Build cost models, identifying value and cost drivers, to drive for better understanding of costs and results during supplier negotiations.
- Drive category strategies and provide direction to stakeholders.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible and related experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM) and/or Projects or Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, take initiative, lead and manage change
- Ability to monitor and manage supplier relationships and performance without supervision
- Experience negotiating substantially large and complex commercial agreements
- Superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills, with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A