We are looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio speech development within the EA Create Audio team. The successful candidate must be able to own audio specific project(s), with the goal of creating a quality audio experience. This individual should have some post production experience as well as experience in all phases of speech or VO production.
- Designing, editing and organizing in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols.
- Participates in project problem solving with the audio team
- Receive and execute on Audio Director’s vision, while taking pride in your work
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, MS Access/SQL preferred
- Expert in at least one DAW (Pro Tools or Reaper preferred)Solid experience using audio development tools, technology, and pipelines. (e.g. Wwise/Fmod/Unreal/Unity)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A