Job Summary Transport Aircraft Mechanic (King Air/C-12 A&P) Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on King Air 200/350/1900 and/or C-12 aircraft. Is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying aircraft systems to ensure continued airworthiness. These tasks are performed on avionics & electrical systems, engines, flight controls and airframe components. Repairs are performed using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills. Reads and interprets manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Perform duties as outlined in the purpose of this position. Comply with written Customer and company maintenance and logistics procedures and policies.
- Comply with the FAA regulations as applicable. Know, understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the contract performance work statement (PWS).
- Comply with aircraft records procedures outlined in DA PAM 738-751. Perform engine run or taxi operations.
- Meet requirement to obtain certification within 12 months of employment.
- May be required to work and/or rotate for a multiple shift operation.
- Required to provide own hand tools, marked, shadowed and inventoried AR I/A/W 95.20 (GOP).
- Minimum Requirements High School degree or equivalent required.
- Two years King Air 200/350/1900 and/or C-12 aircraft experience preferred.
- Must have Valid and Current FAA A&P Certificate;
- Required. Ability to obtain and maintain
- Secret Clearance Required Valid Drivers License required
- US Citizen required
- Mechanic Tools and personal Tool Box are required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A