Amentum is immediately hiring a Supply Technician in support of U.S. Navy Aircraft maintenance operations at NAS Mayport, FL.Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics. Headquartered in Germantown, Md., we employ more than 20,000 people in 48 states and 28 foreign countries and territories. Visit us at amentum.com to explore how we deliver excellence for our customers’ most vital missions.
- Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining materials, article inspections, etc.
- Perform tool room management IAW Tool Control Program, Metrology and Calibration Program, Individual Material Program Coordinator.
- Storing, stacking, or inventorying materials and tools in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series.
- Performs aviation maintenance material control function in support of activities assigned aircraft.
- Perform as manager of the tool control program.
- Knowledgeable of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series tool and supply programs.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC).
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum three (3) years of material/supply functions, either in the military services or in commercial applications.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a U.S. Government background security check is required.
- The ability to pass and maintain a U.S. Government background security check.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Myers, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A