Purpose and Scope Join our team of 500+ front-line security professionals ensuring that our nation’s most precious assets are protected. As a physical security specialist, you will be provided with exceptional training and growth opportunities while playing a critical role in the workplace and mission security for a US intelligence community customer. Are you Vigilant, Trustworthy and Patient? If security is important to you, keep reading. These are the foundational qualities we are looking for in our Access Control Specialists!
- Monitor and control the access of employees and visitors in and out of restricted areas by ensuring people have proper access.
- Ensure that prohibited and restricted items do not find their way in or out of the building.
- Diligently monitor your restricted area.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees and visitors.
- Remain alert and aware of surroundings.
- Exhibit excellent communication in every interaction.
- Ensure attention to detail. The ability to work independently during your scheduled shift(s).
- The ability to adapt to change within high-volume, fast-paced, and slow-paced environments.
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license in good standing.
- High School diploma or GED. U.S. citizenship.
- You will need to be comfortable leaving your mobile device at home or in your car.
- The assigned work location will be in a restricted mobile communication zone.
- Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands Work Environment,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A